TEP100 - Telehealth Education Program
This program is made up of six video modules related to the application of telehealth for wheelchairs.
This program is made up of six video modules related to the application of telehealth for wheelchairs. Videos can be watched in any order. Recordings are as follows:
- TEP001 Introduction to Telehealth (20 minutes) -- Presented by Dan Fedor
- TEP002 HIPAA Compliance (10 minutes) -- Presented by Kelsi Millermon
- TEP003 Face-to-Face Examination (8 minutes) -- Presented by Dan Fedor
- TEP004 Wheelchair Evaluation (58 minutes) -- Presented by Dan Fedor and Cindi Petito, OTR/L, ATP, CAPS, CEAC, CLIPP
- TEP005 ATP Assessment and Home Assessment (23 minutes) -- Presented by Kyle Walker
- TEP006 Functional Mobility Assessment (20 minutes) -- Presented by Greg Packer
In addition to a general overview of telehealth and compliance with telehealth, the modules will take you through considerations of telehealth with the various required documents for complex wheelchairs (face to face, LCMP wheelchair evaluation, ATP assessment, home assessment, etc.).
There are no CEUs for this program or any of the individual modules.